We can provide qualified BREEAM Assessors and can provide you with up-front advice should wish to investigate the possibility of utilising BREEAM on your project.
BREEAM is the leading and most widely used environmental assessment method for buildings. It sets the standard for best practice in sustainable design and has become the de facto measure used to describe a building’s environmental performance.
BREEAM provides clients, developers, designers and others with;
– market recognition for low environmental impact buildings
– assurance that best environmental practice is incorporated into a building
– inspiration to find innovative solutions that minimise the environmental impact
– a benchmark that is higher than regulation
– a tool to help reduce running costs, improve working and living environments
– a standard that demonstrates progress towards corporate and organisational environmental objectives
At the end of the assessment, your building is given one of five ratings based on its environmental performance; PASS, GOOD, VERY GOOD, EXCELLENT, OUTSTANDING
You will also be awarded a BREEAM Certificate and a star rating, so you have proof of your environmental credentials.